Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

Split Imported Data Between Reconciled and Unreconciled

Level 3

I am trying to find a way to split data from an import between reconciled and unreconciled and cannot find a way to do this. I've tried using a Segment and a Split. There don't seem to be any fields when you only consider the incoming data that allow you to do this. For now I've found a work-around by only importing once an hour and using the Segment to check the Created date to see if it was in the last hour or not, but it seems like there should be a simpler way?

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

HI @michaelwilding 

Before the split, you need to use either a Reconciliation or Enrichment activity where you will link the incoming audience to the Profile using the reconciliation field and then you bring into the context (bringing ACS ID field for instance) and then use the Split on the added field presence ( value epoty or not)

That's how you would know 

Hope this helps

Thanks

Denis

Level 3

Thank you very much @Denis_Bozonnet. The bit I don't understand is how I bring into context the ACS ID field in the reconciliation node (this isn't included in our import)? 

Administrator

Hi @Denis_Bozonnet,

Could you please help @michaelwilding further with their query?

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa