Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Sorting Forms/Web Applications by unique parameters

Level 3

Hi,

We have about 152 forms/webapps in our Web Application folder:

We wish to find and sort these forms/web apps if they contain a form field, "Country" in their content:

Is there any parameters we can define in Advanced Filter so we can isolate/find these forms that contain the form field "Country" easily within our folder?

Thank you.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

No, what I meant is that if you right-click on a folder from Campaign Explorer, you can Add a new folder and create a folder dedidated to web apps, which can help in organizing your web apps.

What support said is that the web app content is stored as XML in the web applications table and that you can try to create your advanced filter on it by looking for "country" in that field. 

Hope this helps,

Florent.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 10

Hi,

Unfortunately is is not possible to filter/sort web apps based on their content. Content cannot be accessed by SQL queries.

What you can do is create a new "web application" view where you can create and see specific web apps. But you'd still have to perform the initial sort manually.

Hope this help,

Florent

Level 3

I've received this from Adobe tech support:

"you may be able to locate the country data embedded in the mData memo field that is part of the nms webApp table:

mData memo XML Memo Memo field containing data mapped as XML

<element advanced="true" desc="Memo field containing data mapped as XML" label="XML Memo"
     name="data" sqlname="mData" type="memo"/>"

Is this what you mean by "creating a new 'web application' view where you can create and see specific web apps"?

Is so, do you mean by performing the initial sort manually? Wouldn't the web application do all the sorting by itself?

Correct answer by
Level 10

No, what I meant is that if you right-click on a folder from Campaign Explorer, you can Add a new folder and create a folder dedidated to web apps, which can help in organizing your web apps.

What support said is that the web app content is stored as XML in the web applications table and that you can try to create your advanced filter on it by looking for "country" in that field. 

Hope this helps,

Florent.

Level 3

Yes, thank you. Much appreciated.

Jae