Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Send the same email delivery (only 1 copy of the email) to targets split out with Waits?

Level 1

Is it possible to send the same version of an email as only 1 copy of the file (not duplicates) to split target groups each with a wait - I guess basically a Drip Campaign? We've only been able to make it work with using multiple copies of the same email, and this is not exactly optimal. What we are doing is targeting based on the last time a customer opened an email from us, then we separate them out into different groups and send to each group with a wait - ie, send to 30 day openers immediately, send to 60 day openers after an hour, send to 90 day openers after 2 hours, etc. We want to be able to just use 1 file, rather than 10. (as seen below:)2019-07-21_10-14-10.png

We've done some simple testing with waits and sending the same email file that worked with a very simple list of a few people, but we can not get the below workflow to work with our actual very large list of 100s of thousands:

2019-07-21_10-31-21.png

Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi  elenam19306515 ,

What is the issue you are facing exactly with the seconds screenshot /workflow?

if i understood your use case correctly you can use a single recurring or continuous delivery to process all the split targets.

Here is the documentIon on How to set up recurring and continuous email campaigns 

Thanks,

Pulkit

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi  elenam19306515 ,

What is the issue you are facing exactly with the seconds screenshot /workflow?

if i understood your use case correctly you can use a single recurring or continuous delivery to process all the split targets.

Here is the documentIon on How to set up recurring and continuous email campaigns 

Thanks,

Pulkit

Level 1

Ah, so it can't be just a single delivery - it DOES have to be continuous or recurring. I was wondering about that. That makes so much sense. Strangely enough, it did work with a single delivery when tested on just 2 people. But that probably wasn't enough of a test.

My apologies, I just started learning Campaign a few months ago. Thanks so much for the help!

Employee

No apologies needed. Have fun learning !! And reach out if you have any further questions.

Thanks,

Pulkit