Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Segment code in Tracking logs???

Level 1

Hi,

I am doing an Activity export of delivery logs and Tracking logs.

Delivery logs has Segment code in it so i can easily populate it.

There is no segment code in Trackinglogs. 

Can you give me some direction on how to get segment code for tracking logs.

I am pretty sure there is a parent schema above profile tracking logs that have a segment code.

But i cant find it.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @aadil2014,

Yes, segment code is attached to delivery level. Are you sending any offer code through this segment code using workflow and populating that on deliveries? If so, you can create content block that includes link, label, type along with offer code data variables coming through workflow. This will help to get the information on tracking logs when anyone clicks on offer code section of your delivery.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks!

SK 

Thanks, Sathees

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @aadil2014,

Yes, segment code is attached to delivery level. Are you sending any offer code through this segment code using workflow and populating that on deliveries? If so, you can create content block that includes link, label, type along with offer code data variables coming through workflow. This will help to get the information on tracking logs when anyone clicks on offer code section of your delivery.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks!

SK 

Thanks, Sathees