Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Report Publishing on Dashboard

Level 4

Hi,

I have created a custom report in Adobe Campaign.

Administration - > Configuration -> Reports

But how do i get this report on Dashboard. 

Like delivery summary report we get on each campaign dashboard.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Ketan,

you need to make that report as global otherwise will not be available in the global dashboard.

refer to  following screen.

Regards,

Amit

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Level 10

Hi,

Have you seen this section of the documentation which describes how to configure accessibility for custom reports? https://docs.campaign.adobe.com/doc/AC6.1/en/RPT_Creating_new_reports_Configuring_access_to_the_repo...

Hope this helps,

Florent.

Level 4

Hi Florent,

I have been through this already and Published the reports. So I was expecting would reflect on main campaign dashboard.

Am I missing something ? any other thing required to publish the report.

status of report is online but it is not reflected neither on Global Report dashboard nor on Campaign Dashboard Report. Please find the image attached with it.

Thanks,

Ketan Pardeshi

Level 10

Hi Ketan,

I'm assuming that you should see it. Can you double-check the rights or authorized operators associated to the report in the View tab of the report? I'll investigate this further on my side too.

Florent.

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Ketan,

you need to make that report as global otherwise will not be available in the global dashboard.

refer to  following screen.

Regards,

Amit

Level 4

Hi Amit,

Can you please refer to any documentation  or path to enable it.

Thanks & Regards

Ketan Pardeshi

Level 10

https://docs.campaign.adobe.com/doc/AC6.1/en/RPT_Creating_new_reports_Configuring_access_to_the_repo...

or you can simply go to action for given report and mass update the selected lines and update the value of variable to true.

Regards,

Amit