Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

Report Adobe Campaign

Level 2

Hello, 

I found some differences at reports in Adobe Campaign.

When I visit the report area and filter the selected deliverys I can see one number of processed/sent e-mail (attached image report_campaign.png). When I export data from Campaign to excel files to see the data in details, this number (to processed/sent) is exactly the same. But when I make the same comparison with delivered e-mails, the excel file has more rows then showed in report.

I have 5407 x 5193 showed in the image to Delivery1 and 5416 x 5180 showed in the image to Delivery2.

To find the deliverys, I used the methodology presented in this article:

https://docs.adobe.com/content/help/en/campaign-standard/using/reporting/about-reporting/indicator-c...

and I filtered the status=1 and the selected campaign only.

Could you help me to explain this difference, please?

Regards,

Gabriel

report_campaign.png

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hello @gabrielf1,

Please elaborate on how you're exporting the data - is it through a workflow or using Download CSV option in the report? Download csv would give the same exact data and there is no status filter so I think you might be using Extract File in a workflow, please confirm.

Thanks

Shelly

Level 2

Hello Shelly, 

I'm using a workflow to export data.

Regards,

Gabriel

Employee Advisor

Reports seems to be giving different numbers than actual. You can validate the numbers you get from the workflow with those on the Delivery dashboard (these should match with the workflow numbers).