Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Remove logo from web survey pages in Adobe campaign

Level 4

Hi ,

I was working with Web functionalities, Online Survey in Adobe Campaign. I created a survey and published it. However, there is a Adobe campaign logo which is appearing in all survey pages. how can I remove it from the survey page?

1298470_pastedImage_0.png

Regards,

Senthil

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Senthil,

The background image is controlled by the form rendering template given in the properties of the survey like here :

1298488_pastedImage_0.png

So you need to navigate to this template here under Administration>configuration>Form rendering. Here, click on page layout and change the image . Upon publishing the survey , you should get the new image updated.

1298531_pastedImage_1.png

For my example this path is present in the server <directory>\datakit\xtk\fra\img\report folder and the image is present in the xtk:images schema.

Regards,

Adhiyan

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Senthil,

The background image is controlled by the form rendering template given in the properties of the survey like here :

1298488_pastedImage_0.png

So you need to navigate to this template here under Administration>configuration>Form rendering. Here, click on page layout and change the image . Upon publishing the survey , you should get the new image updated.

1298531_pastedImage_1.png

For my example this path is present in the server <directory>\datakit\xtk\fra\img\report folder and the image is present in the xtk:images schema.

Regards,

Adhiyan

Level 4

Thanks a ton Adhiyan. It worked.

Regards

Senthil