Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Recurring delivery

Level 9

Hi Community,

For recurring deliveries we use no aggregation and test proofs via profile substitution, however there are child deliveries that get generated automatically, can we stop these from generating?

Also if we remove the request confirmation of the parent delivery, will that also send out the child delivery available?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9
@Craig_Thonis, Correct, so when we create a recurring message and check proofs via profile substitution from the first child delivery available and then again for some obvious reasons have to rerun the workflow, it again generated a child delivery, so if we have done such thing five time we end up with 5 child deliveries. Anyways this can be stopped, it should be okay if it only created one regardless of the rerun.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi,

Just to summarize my understanding of the request.  You want to use the recurring delivery and for each execution you want it to use the original parent delivery and not create any child deliveries for each send?

If so, I'm not sure that is doable in Campaign Standard.  I know in ACC we have the concept of a continuous delivery but this doesn't exist in ACS.

Regards,

Craig

Correct answer by
Level 9
@Craig_Thonis, Correct, so when we create a recurring message and check proofs via profile substitution from the first child delivery available and then again for some obvious reasons have to rerun the workflow, it again generated a child delivery, so if we have done such thing five time we end up with 5 child deliveries. Anyways this can be stopped, it should be okay if it only created one regardless of the rerun.