Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Recipients won't show up in Campaign UI but exist in database

Level 2

Hi there,

I have imported some recipients into campaign and they appear in the database, in generic query editor, etc. but they do NOT appear in the recipients tab on the explorer. I can't use them in any workflows or anything.

Please tell me how to make recipients who exist in the database but not in the recipients tab, exist in the recipients tab.

Thanks so much to whoever takes the time to help

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi alb52547777,

This is probably because when importing the recipients you didn't set the @[folder-id] column value. So all your recipients have a folder-id set to 0 thus not visible to you when you go to Profiles & Target > Recipients.

Please update the Folder link when inserting/updating the recipients.

Regards,
vipul

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi alb52547777,

This is probably because when importing the recipients you didn't set the @[folder-id] column value. So all your recipients have a folder-id set to 0 thus not visible to you when you go to Profiles & Target > Recipients.

Please update the Folder link when inserting/updating the recipients.

Regards,
vipul

Level 2

Hi Vipul,

Can you please upload some screenshots showing how to do this, as I am not sure how to do this. A screenshot or a link to some documentation would be much appreciated.

Thanks so much,

Bob