Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Recipient Delivery Log- New Field Insertion

Level 2

Hi,

I want to insert workflow target data value into recipient delivery log table for reference purpose. If it possible to create the new field in recipient delivery log table and insert. Not from recipient table. Please help me.

if you have any document please share to my below mail ID.

My mail: prabhu.sathy88@gmail.com

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Prabhu,

You will have to perform following steps

1. Add the new field into broadLogRcp schema by extending it.
  2. Got to mapRecipient target mapping or the mapping you are using in your deliveries
  3. On the Mapping tab, under Storage the bottom section shows Additional fields.
  4. Define the targetData column coming from workflow containing the additional data to be stored, under Source expression.
  5. Under destination select the newly created column from broadLogRcp.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Vipul

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Prabhu,

You will have to perform following steps

1. Add the new field into broadLogRcp schema by extending it.
  2. Got to mapRecipient target mapping or the mapping you are using in your deliveries
  3. On the Mapping tab, under Storage the bottom section shows Additional fields.
  4. Define the targetData column coming from workflow containing the additional data to be stored, under Source expression.
  5. Under destination select the newly created column from broadLogRcp.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Vipul

Level 10

Hi Prabhu,

You can use target mapping to add additional fields in recipient delivery logs. refer to following url for documentation https://docs.campaign.adobe.com/doc/AC6.1/en/CFG_Use_a_custom_recipient_table_Target_mapping.html, In this table you can Define new additional fields.

note: These values can be inserted from the workflow.

Regards,

Amit