Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Quiz – Managing Security

Level 1

What is the right answer? I thought it is “Create a new delivery”, but it was marked as Incorrect.  Also, should it say “right” instead of “write” in the question itself?

Question 3

Select the appropriate response

The PREPARE DELIVERIES named write lets you do what?

Analyze a delivery

Compose delivery content

Send a proof

Create a new delivery

Submit Reset

Bullet 3 :Campaign managers can insert and edit folders => in Campaign Management only? It seems that Administrators can do this without any restriction.

All of the following statements about folders are correct, except...

Access rights are propagated to sub-folders by default

Contents can heterogeneous, i.e. of different data types

Campaign managers can insert and edit folders

Entities can be dragged and dropped from one folder to another

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Good catch on the wrong use of write! The correct answer is Analyze a delivery. Delivery preparation refers to generating the mirror pages, populating the personalization fields, etc. all of which happens when you analyze the delivery during a manual Send. This is a rather specific example, but I believe the slides use this example.

Challenge question: how could you test this to figure out the answer? (You don't have to do it, just think about how.)

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

Good catch on the wrong use of write! The correct answer is Analyze a delivery. Delivery preparation refers to generating the mirror pages, populating the personalization fields, etc. all of which happens when you analyze the delivery during a manual Send. This is a rather specific example, but I believe the slides use this example.

Challenge question: how could you test this to figure out the answer? (You don't have to do it, just think about how.)