Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Query to find top 30% spenders per store.

Level 1

I have a dataset with customers is and their max spending store code. I have another table with their transaction details. I need pull top 30% spenders from each store. How can I do this is ACS?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

Hi @Varnikajaiswal ,

This is link for ACS https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-standard/using/managing-processes-and-data/targetin...

Here for joining the tables, you can use enrichment and once you have all the columns in outbound population, use Segmentation Activity and use Ordered sampling:by limiting the 30 percent population by :-

By data grouping (as a %): you can limit the segment population according to the values of a specific inbound population field by using a percentage. Select the field to apply the grouping, then specify the values to be used.

Let me know if you are still unclear, I can guide more on same. Its just about understanding your data model cardinality and then grouping and limiting correctly using segmentation and enrichment activity

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 6

Hi @Varnikajaiswal ,

Firstly you need to take main table as customer profile table and get join through additional data field to transaction table. In transaction table, you need to pick all the fields which are related to customer spend.

Now I assume that Store code is foreign key in transaction table. So you simply need to use split activity and use record count limit by chosing top 30 percent for each Store code.

aggabhi_0-1686745021325.png

Ref :- https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-classic/using/automating-with-workflows/targeting-a...

Regards

Abhishek

Level 1

Thanks for your response @aggabhi 

I actually need a solution for Campaign Standard, the link you shared if for Classic. I tried but I have no such functionality available with ACS.

Correct answer by
Level 6

Hi @Varnikajaiswal ,

This is link for ACS https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-standard/using/managing-processes-and-data/targetin...

Here for joining the tables, you can use enrichment and once you have all the columns in outbound population, use Segmentation Activity and use Ordered sampling:by limiting the 30 percent population by :-

By data grouping (as a %): you can limit the segment population according to the values of a specific inbound population field by using a percentage. Select the field to apply the grouping, then specify the values to be used.

Let me know if you are still unclear, I can guide more on same. Its just about understanding your data model cardinality and then grouping and limiting correctly using segmentation and enrichment activity

Administrator

Hi @Varnikajaiswal,

Was @aggabhi's solution helpful to resolve your query? In case it was helpful, then kindly choose it as the 'Correct Reply'. If not and you still need more help, then do let us know.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa