Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Product listing in email content

Level 3

Hi,

We want to use transactional messages, in this case purchase orders, so we have dynamic tables. We have seen that in transactional messages there a functionality, "Product listing" to do it, however, we want the event to call to a workflow, not a transactional message because we have to apply logic previous to send the message and use a normal delivery to send the purchase order, but that functionality is not avalaible, do you know if there is any way of using "Product listing" in a delivery.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi, I hope you are doing well. 

Unfortunally in deliveries product listing isn´t available. The way I implemented a workaround is creating custom resources to store the information that i want to add in deliveries. Once the information is stored we can use it with workflows as usual adding an enrichment activity and in aditional data retrive them as collection. The downside of this approach is you need to define the maximun number of items to work. 

On the other hand in the email designer you need to apply visibility conditions to avoid blank spaces if the number of items defined are not met.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi, I hope you are doing well. 

Unfortunally in deliveries product listing isn´t available. The way I implemented a workaround is creating custom resources to store the information that i want to add in deliveries. Once the information is stored we can use it with workflows as usual adding an enrichment activity and in aditional data retrive them as collection. The downside of this approach is you need to define the maximun number of items to work. 

On the other hand in the email designer you need to apply visibility conditions to avoid blank spaces if the number of items defined are not met.

Level 6

You are correct with what you stated above.  Your only other option is to set it up as a transactional message and use a data collection.  It works great, but we end up doing content updates in the html and not the editor.  Here are a couple of screenshots for an example. 

johnwwilcoxmba_0-1643115870347.png

johnwwilcoxmba_1-1643115913560.png

Blessings,  John

Administrator

Hi @LAR1985,

Were you able to resolve this query with the help of the given solutions or do you still need more help here? Do let us know.
Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa