Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

PGP Decrypt files on the SFTP files before loading

Level 3

Hi,

For Campaign Standard, I've been told by neolane support that it is possible to install PGP and decrypt files on the SFTP before loading

However, i've checked documentation and forums and cannot find any reference to using PGP on campaign standard. Any existing references are for Adobe Classic

See:

Adobe Campaign Help | Importing data

Decrypting files before ingensting

Does anyone have any experience using PGP decrypt on campaign standard?

Hungy

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi Hungy,

You need to open a ticket with Adobe Support

1. For uploading files on SFTP: Adobe TechOps will generate a key pair, install the private key and will share the public key with you.

2. For downloading files from SFTP: you will generate a key pair, keep the private key with you for decryption and share the public key with Adobe.

Thanks

David

David Kangni

Level 3

Hi David,

I've done both those steps, however Neither Techops nor any documentations actually details how to run GPG to decrypt files using ACS?

Far as I can tell we don't have SSH access to the SFTP drive so I can't actually run the it manually, nor do I see any options within the campaign data load/transfer activities.

Is this an extra feature that support has to enable in the ACS UI?

Thanks,

Hungy

Community Advisor

Hi Hungy,

Once support installed PGP on the server, you should be able to find the option (under add a pre or post processing stage) in load and extract file activities

1743916_pastedImage_0.png

Thanks

David

David Kangni