Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Organizational Unit - ACS

Level 1

Hi, 

I have created 2 org units. Admins and Standard users where Standard users and admins are child units of All unit. And also created profiles in admin console with respect to the groups I created in campaign. There was already profile data in the campaign before I checked the box in profile schema And I have updated the org unit of all the data to another unit. 
Now the challenge is I am still able to access the objects and data of each other groups which I want to restrict. What could be the possible reason. 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@babk821293, Have a look at this community post on the type of access granted when you use an organizational unit. If the user is in any security group (standard/admin) with all assigned, he will have access to anything in the whole system. I would suggest setup a separate custom security group and assigning an org unit to control the object access.

Thanks, Sathees

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@babk821293, Have a look at this community post on the type of access granted when you use an organizational unit. If the user is in any security group (standard/admin) with all assigned, he will have access to anything in the whole system. I would suggest setup a separate custom security group and assigning an org unit to control the object access.

Thanks, Sathees