Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Newly created Test Profile not available in the 'Test Profiles' section in Email Designer Preview

Employee Advisor

I have created a new test profile (Profiles & Audiences > Test Profiles) but I do not see this or any new test profile created under the 'Test Profiles' section to 'Change profile' and 'Preview' email in Email Designer.

Following these steps: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-standard/using/profiles-and-audiences/managing-prof...

Is there anything additional that needs to be done after creating a new test profile to have it available in Preview?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

@shelly-goel, can you try this---after you click on preview- change profile and search for your test profiles, (it would not give you your Test Profile email) then toggle onto the profile substitution button and click on test profile again, you should see your Test Profile from the search result.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 9

Could you please check if the email rendering box is checked for test profiles?

Employee Advisor

Email Rendering is disabled when creating a new Test Profile as "The Email rendering use is read-only. Test profiles with this use are only available out-of-the-box in Adobe Campaign" as per documentation. Moreover, Email Rendering is to test an email with various email clients. In the Email Preview, there are 3 filters for test profile, I think choosing "Proofs" should fetch the new profile created. I do see the new test profile under audiences section though.

Level 9
@shelly-goel, can you try this---after you click on preview- change profile and search for your test profiles, (it would not give you your Test Profile email) then toggle onto the profile substitution button and click on test profile again, you should see your Test Profile from the search result.

Correct answer by
Level 9