Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Neolane Ticket - Build number

Level 2

Hello!

First off, it's a little ridiculous that I have to even put something in these fields, given that we are Standard, which is whatever the current version is always.

Secondly, what is supposed to go in these fields, then? I've tried every combination of what I used to put in that field, and what the current build is, and I get errors.

Thirdly, can someone fix this so that it's no so darned difficult to guess what goes in here?

1839345_pastedImage_0.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

In this case, please copy your issue summary details to a notepad, log out, clear browser cache+cookies, log in, and try re-entering the case. Be sure to include the build 10540 for both Server and Console build fields. These fields are mandatory even with ACS issues to track support case volumes for particular builds as releases are rolled out.

~James

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 2

Hello,

The build number can be found by appending '/r/test' to your instance URL and loading this page in a browser. For example: https://<tenant>.campaign.adobe.com/r/test.

The result will be something like: <redir status='OK' date='2019-10-02 14:23:25.588-04' build='10540' minver='0' instance='<tenant>_mkt_prod1' sourceIP='xxx.xxx.xx.xxx' host='<tenant>campaign.adobe.com' localHost='<tenant>-mkt-prod1-1'/>

I've highlighted the build for your reference.

ACS builds typically start with 105xx and are 5 digits long while ACC builds will start with 90/89/88/87xx and be 4 digits long. You can use the same build number for the console/server build number when opening tickets with support.

~James

Level 2

Thanks. I put our current build (10540) in both fields and it still wouldn't let me by.

I think the greater question is why it's even needed in the first place. If we're Standard, aren't updates pushed to us automatically?

Correct answer by
Level 2

In this case, please copy your issue summary details to a notepad, log out, clear browser cache+cookies, log in, and try re-entering the case. Be sure to include the build 10540 for both Server and Console build fields. These fields are mandatory even with ACS issues to track support case volumes for particular builds as releases are rolled out.

~James