Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Need your help on ACS API insert or update in custom schema's with filtering dimensions

Level 3
Hi There
Need your help on ACS API insert or update in custom schema's with filtering dimensions.
Happy to get on call if possible and if anyone can help on this.  

Thanks
Nandha
+91 8903665461
1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Nandha,

What exactly is the problem/issue?  If you're just looking for general guidance/training then I'd recommend reaching out to your CSM or Account Manager to enlist Adobe Professional Services.

If you are hitting specific errors or snags in the process you can post them here, but if you're looking for someone to get on the line for active troubleshooting then I'd suggest reaching out to Adobe Campaign Support.

Regards,

Craig

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Nandha,

What exactly is the problem/issue?  If you're just looking for general guidance/training then I'd recommend reaching out to your CSM or Account Manager to enlist Adobe Professional Services.

If you are hitting specific errors or snags in the process you can post them here, but if you're looking for someone to get on the line for active troubleshooting then I'd suggest reaching out to Adobe Campaign Support.

Regards,

Craig