Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Need Best ways to maintain workflows in ACS

Level 1

Hi All,

Can some one guide me the best ways to follow.

1) Is there any way,we can move the already created workflow from one program to another program. ex: I created workflow in import folder where i want to move to Purge program folder.

2) Is there any  way to copy workflow activities(query,reconcillations etc..) from one program workflow to another.

Thanks,

Sivaramakumar P

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Siva,

In the workflow properties, you should be able to choose its parent program. There is currently a limitation causing elements created in a program to only be moveable to another program, and same with elements created in campaigns that can only be moved in another campaign.

As to copy paste, it is currently not possible, but should be in a future release. Though I have no date to share yet.

Hope this helps,

Florent

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Siva,

In the workflow properties, you should be able to choose its parent program. There is currently a limitation causing elements created in a program to only be moveable to another program, and same with elements created in campaigns that can only be moved in another campaign.

As to copy paste, it is currently not possible, but should be in a future release. Though I have no date to share yet.

Hope this helps,

Florent

Level 1

Thanks Florent for your answer. It helps.

Level 2

It's possible to move a workflow from a campaign to a program by using a workflow.

Set the program link to the program you want the workflow in and the campaign link to none on the workflow. Voila!