Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Modules in ACS?

Level 2

I have another question. Is it not possible to move around the moduls in ACS?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Oh ok I see now!

So, currently you cannot move blocks other than by moving content in the source code.

In a few weeks/months, there will be a major update to the email designer which will allow to do that easily. I will share more on this forum when it is available for everyone.

Florent

View solution in original post

10 Replies

Level 10

Hi,

What do you mean by modules in ACS? Can you give us an example ?

Thanks,

Florent

Level 2

If I have a 2 columns modul and a 3 columns module and I want them to change places. Can I do that?

Level 10

I'm not sure of what you mean by "module". Do you have a screenshot of this ?

Florent

Level 2

not at the moment.

I try again.

If im making a newsletter in Adobe campaign standard and i want to change places on the blocks. How do i do that? I dont want to do it in the source.

Correct answer by
Level 10

Oh ok I see now!

So, currently you cannot move blocks other than by moving content in the source code.

In a few weeks/months, there will be a major update to the email designer which will allow to do that easily. I will share more on this forum when it is available for everyone.

Florent

Level 2

Ah, thank you!!!

Do u have any idea why the images don´t want to upload. Sometimes it´s just white or the img tag just go away

Level 10

Hi,

No, this issue about images is new to me. Did you face this problem often? Did the images causing problems have specificities, like a different format or big size or other?

Florent

Level 2

Always. When i pick a image from my desktop the image size in html changes to 0.

This is my code

width="0" alt="" style="border: 0px; width: 0px; max-width: 555px; height: 0px; position: static; left: 0px; top: 0px;" class="center-on-narrow"

When i upload a image it rewrites to bellow

width="190" alt="" style="border: 0; max-width: 555px; width: 100%; height: auto;" class="center-on-narrow"