Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Latest JSAPI Document required

Level 2

Hi,

I would require the link to download JSAPI document for Adobe Campaign. Can anyone please provide me the same.Linda Stinson​ please help.

Happy Campaigning,

Sumit

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Sumit,

This same question came up recently on the forum. Please reference:Hi, Please guide me to download jsapi.chm adobe documentation.
Regards,

Linda

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Sumit,

This same question came up recently on the forum. Please reference:Hi, Please guide me to download jsapi.chm adobe documentation.
Regards,

Linda

Level 2

But Linda Stinson​, the file in download center is not the latest. I am not getting functions like GetMirrorUrl...Even the background is that of Neolane and Not Adobe campaign. is the a method to update the files

Happy campaigning,

Sumit

Employee

Be sure that you are downloading version 6.11:

DownloadCenterAPIdoc.jpg

This version has been rebranded:

jsapi611.jpg

I checked and the function that you are looking for is documented therein.

Linda

Level 4

Hi Linda Stinson,

I am not seeing the same view as in your screenshot in the download center.

The only file I have listed under CHM-files is "Javascript API Documentation v.6.02 (v6)", which is from 2012. Not sure if Sumit (OP) see the same as I do, but I suspect so. How do I access the other versions of the CHM-files?

Regards,

Jonas

Employee

Hi Jonas,

Please log a ticket with support in that case. Unfortunately I do not have authority to distribute this file.

Linda