Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Landingpage - update consent in the datamodel

Level 1

Hi

We are just starting using Adobe Campaign standard. Our first large campaign is to get concent from customers on a landing page.

When we look into the application we are troubeling on how to create a good landingpage with a webform that customer could enter.

I would appreciate a guidance on how to create a landingpage with a form where the customer could store the consent in Adobe database

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

Welcome to Adobe Campaign and it's community. You can learn to develop a landing page in Adobe Campaign in this article. Creating a landing page

Let me if you still have trouble creating landing pages and storing data using Adobe Campaign.

Thanks,

Gaurang

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

Welcome to Adobe Campaign and it's community. You can learn to develop a landing page in Adobe Campaign in this article. Creating a landing page

Let me if you still have trouble creating landing pages and storing data using Adobe Campaign.

Thanks,

Gaurang