Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

JSAPI Documentation Error

Level 2

Hi Linda,

I'm trying to access the JSAPI document I downloaded from last week's vILT discussion. When I double click to open it, I see the content (or lack thereof) below.

Can you let me know what I need to do to see the content?

649658_pastedImage_0.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Michele,

This is sometimes an issue. See if the procedure below helps.

Linda

Microsoft Compiled HTML Help is a Microsoft proprietary online help format, that consists of a collection of HTML pages and an index. Files delivered in the format are commonly known as CHM files, and the format is often used for software documentation. You can extract the HTML pages and use Explorer search, although this may no longer necessary be necessary in v6:

1. Open a DOS command line
  2. Go to the folder which has your chm file
  3. Type:  hh –decompile .\ “jsapi-en 6.1.chm”

hh.exe is a tool that comes with Windows.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Michele,

This is sometimes an issue. See if the procedure below helps.

Linda

Microsoft Compiled HTML Help is a Microsoft proprietary online help format, that consists of a collection of HTML pages and an index. Files delivered in the format are commonly known as CHM files, and the format is often used for software documentation. You can extract the HTML pages and use Explorer search, although this may no longer necessary be necessary in v6:

1. Open a DOS command line
  2. Go to the folder which has your chm file
  3. Type:  hh –decompile .\ “jsapi-en 6.1.chm”

hh.exe is a tool that comes with Windows.