Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Is it possible to export a delivery summary report to CSV automatically?

Level 1

I know it's possible to set up a scheduled report that sends a PDF to selected email addresses on a weekly/daily basis but would like to do the same in a CSV format so that I can use powerBI to create a dashboard

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

Hi @LG23 ,

Automatic scheduling of report is only possible in PDF format. That is predefined by Adobe and we can't change the functionality from backend. You can manually export the report in CSV format if needed as below :-

aggabhi_0-1686653536459.png

Hope it helps. Ref :- https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-standard/using/reporting/about-reporting/reporting-...

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 6

Hi @LG23 ,

Automatic scheduling of report is only possible in PDF format. That is predefined by Adobe and we can't change the functionality from backend. You can manually export the report in CSV format if needed as below :-

aggabhi_0-1686653536459.png

Hope it helps. Ref :- https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-standard/using/reporting/about-reporting/reporting-...

Level 1

Thanks for the explanation Aggabhi. 

Do you if it's possible to use a workflow to export deliverability metrics to CSV? 

I will do some investigating myself also. 

All the best 

Lewis 

Level 6

Hi @LG23 ,

Ok here, you have to define a simple export workflow which will pick data from your targetting tables and once you have all the attributes defined, you simply use a Transfer file activity to export a csv file from adobe campaign to any external SFTP.

Workflow Model :- Query Activity > Deduplication(if required) -> enrichmnent activity > Transfer file activity

Level 1

Thanks Aggabhi. 

I'll give this a try

Lewis