Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Integration between Campaign and Marketo

Level 9

Is there a integration between Campaign and Marketo? Can they work together or they compete with each other? 

I'm planning to work on these two and wanted to see if we can leverage both?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi @gkalyan,

Both share several features and are aligned in many respects. Adobe Campaign is more suited for enterprises with complex, large -scale marketing needs, while Marketo excels in lead management and B2B marketing, appealing to medium and large enterprises. 

Bearing in mind the specific needs of a business, like the complexity of campaigns, the technical expertise of the marketing team, and the focus on B2B versus B2C marketing, one plarform would be more advantageous than the other.

I hope this table is helpful for you in terms of functionality:

ccg1706_0-1722324970252.png

Regards, 

Celia

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Level 3

Hi @gkalyan 

Apparently there is no a direct integration between Adobe Campaign and Marketo. What I have seen is that through an Adobe Experience Cloud integration you can integrate with other apps like Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, Adobe Audience Manager  and Adobe Advertising Cloud. Not really Campaign is clarified no matter if it is Classic or Standard.

Here I attach you the link to the documentation: Adobe Experience Cloud Integrations Overview | Adobe Marketo Engage

Level 9

Thank you @ccg1706 this is helpful.

Do you know if they Campaign and Marketo are more aligned or compete with each other in terms of feature set or the functionality in general.

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi @gkalyan,

Both share several features and are aligned in many respects. Adobe Campaign is more suited for enterprises with complex, large -scale marketing needs, while Marketo excels in lead management and B2B marketing, appealing to medium and large enterprises. 

Bearing in mind the specific needs of a business, like the complexity of campaigns, the technical expertise of the marketing team, and the focus on B2B versus B2C marketing, one plarform would be more advantageous than the other.

I hope this table is helpful for you in terms of functionality:

ccg1706_0-1722324970252.png

Regards, 

Celia

Employee Advisor

ccg1706 is correct. Additionally, there does not appear to be anything internal listed as far as enhancements. So if you want this integration in a future release, you will want to submit a ticket to Campaign Support for an enhancement.

Regards,

Craig

Level 9

Thank you @Craig_Thonis 

Do you know if they Campaign and Marketo are more aligned or compete with each other in terms of feature set or the functionality in general.