Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Inbox Rending when using External table

Level 3

Hi there.

I'm finding it difficult to activate Inbox Rendering for our build of Campaign v6.1.

We have identified the external table used for targeting here:

1376969_pastedImage_6.png

But in the instructions from Inbox rendering​, ​it asks me to "Extend the nms:seedMember schema and the linked input form to adapt the seed address definition mode to this target mapping." which is where I'm lost. How do I extend a schema?

Where is the seed address definition mode?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hello K,

If you are using a build above 8757 , you can enable an advanced module called Litmus for inbox rendering and for this , you need to contact the support team for that.

In case you need to enable the old inbox rendering and want to know how to extend the schema check the below document.

Extending a schema

Regards,

Adhiyan

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

Hello K,

If you are using a build above 8757 , you can enable an advanced module called Litmus for inbox rendering and for this , you need to contact the support team for that.

In case you need to enable the old inbox rendering and want to know how to extend the schema check the below document.

Extending a schema

Regards,

Adhiyan