Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Import Profile List from Adobe campaign Standard to AEM 6.2

Level 3

Hi,

I want to import profile list from adobe campaign standard to AEM 6.2 and display it in AEM component using Campaign Standard REST API.

Adobe Campaign Standard API  this document says that Adobe IO is needed for accessing REST API but i don't have access for that.

Is there any other way to integrate ACS with AEM using REST API?

Kindly provide me any helping document or a way to proceed this.

Thanks in advance

Divya

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Divya,

Use of REST API with Campaign Standard is limited to what's described in the document you linked in your post.

Other ways to export data from Campaign mostly involve exporting data via a file and reimporting that file in the other solution, or to use the People core service integration that allows exchanging profile data with Experience Cloud solutions.

Florent

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Divya,

Use of REST API with Campaign Standard is limited to what's described in the document you linked in your post.

Other ways to export data from Campaign mostly involve exporting data via a file and reimporting that file in the other solution, or to use the People core service integration that allows exchanging profile data with Experience Cloud solutions.

Florent