Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

How to use targetData in Seed Address

Level 2

Hi ,

I have some calculations I am doing on the fly in the campaign and the data is captured in the instance variables. I want to use these instance variables in the delivery while I am sending the proof using seed list. How can  achieve the same?

Can I use targetData  from Seed list for this? If so what the syntax of the xml structure ? Can anyone give some pointers on the same?

Thank  and Regards,

Anumol Antony

2 Replies

Level 10

Hi,

If the target data are computed while you are working on the recipients dimension, you won't be able to use them in the proofs, but the should work with regular recipients.

A best practice in this case would be to test the email with a fake recipient from nms:recipients with you data/email address.

Hope this helps,

Florent

Level 10

Hi Anumol,

Target data works only with standard delivery; it will not function with recurring or continuous delivery.

Yes you can use target data  from Seed list for this, and The format will work like below:

1301225_pastedImage_2.png

Regards,

Amit