Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

How to set up image formats supported by AC

Level 2

Hi everyone,

We have an html to integrate in Adobe Campaign. That one has an SVG format type image. Because of that we got an error in uploading images. We think there is a filter that hinder the uploading of that kind of images. Do you know how to set up authorized formats?

Nbe

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

on ACC ( Adobe Campaign Classic),

An attribute uploadWhiteList lets you restrict the file types available for upload on the Adobe Campaign server.

This attribute is available within the dataStore element of the serverConf.xml file.

To limit the possible formats, you must replace the attribute value by a valid java regular expression. You can enter several values by separating them by a comma.

For example: uploadWhiteList=".*\.png,.*\.jpg" will let you upload PNG and JPG formats on the server. No other formats will be accepted.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 3

on ACC ( Adobe Campaign Classic),

An attribute uploadWhiteList lets you restrict the file types available for upload on the Adobe Campaign server.

This attribute is available within the dataStore element of the serverConf.xml file.

To limit the possible formats, you must replace the attribute value by a valid java regular expression. You can enter several values by separating them by a comma.

For example: uploadWhiteList=".*\.png,.*\.jpg" will let you upload PNG and JPG formats on the server. No other formats will be accepted.

Level 2

Hi David,

Thanks for your answer. We will check it and let you know.

Kind regards,

Nbe

Level 1
Level 1

Hi, to the OP, did this solution work for you?  I want to use .svg files for my icons if possible.  Thanks.

Level 3

Hi Nbe,

Did the solution work ? I am trying to do a similar thing to upload SVG Format type image in ACC.

Thanks

Sid