Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

A user receives an error message when trying to save in the Content editor.  "RST-360011 An error has occurred - please contact your administrator."

Level 2

A user receives an error message when trying to save in the Content editor. 

"RST-360011 An error has occurred - please contact your administrator."

The user has the following Roles: Generic Import, Export, Prpare Deliveries, Start Deliveries, Workflow

A user with the Administration role can save content without this error.

The result is that I am forced to make all users Admin so that they can save content. This is undesirable.

I've consulted this chart, but can't identify the problem: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-standard/assets/acs_rights.pdf?lang=en 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi CRM,

This may not be a role issue so much as an organization-level issue. I would suggest double-checking any templates or resources, etc., being used to create the content and see if the user has read-write access to that org.

It is possible that if the content attempting to be edited is associated with a higher parent org level, then the user would have read access but not write. So they may have some ability to work with the content, but attempting to save would cause a failure.

Regards,

Craig

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi CRM,

This may not be a role issue so much as an organization-level issue. I would suggest double-checking any templates or resources, etc., being used to create the content and see if the user has read-write access to that org.

It is possible that if the content attempting to be edited is associated with a higher parent org level, then the user would have read access but not write. So they may have some ability to work with the content, but attempting to save would cause a failure.

Regards,

Craig

Level 2

Thanks Craig, I changed the Program and Campaign from All to the Org Unit that the person has access to, and that resolved the error.