Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

How to prevent contacts to receive recurring email more than once

Level 1

Hello all, although it sounds so simple, I could not find how to prevent contacts to receive recurring email more than once. Is there anyone who has knowledge on this and can help me?

The current setup starts with schedule and query that lists contacts who participated in an event. Also in this query I retrieved some additional data from a custom resource. After this step there is a wait step for 30 mins and email send step. 

I tried to filter out the contacts who already received the email before using delivery logs but I could not manage to exclude contacts with "sent" information.

I would appreciate any support. Thank you in advance!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @karacatopbas,

Not sure how you're filtering the contacts who already received the email using delivery logs. Use the delivery label as additional criteria to filter out the records of those who received the email. 

SatheeskannaK_0-1680904236718.png

Thanks, Sathees

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @karacatopbas,

Not sure how you're filtering the contacts who already received the email using delivery logs. Use the delivery label as additional criteria to filter out the records of those who received the email. 

SatheeskannaK_0-1680904236718.png

Thanks, Sathees

Level 1

Hi @SatheeskannaK 

Thank you so much for your help, workflow is working as it should now.