Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

How to Join Tables together in a workflow Query?

Level 2

This is a followup question to https://forums.adobe.com/message/10531456#10531456

This is where the information I require currently resides:

savedDataList (from a ListUpdate Action)

has many columns, one of which is the DeliveryID

trackingLogRcp

has the tracking data for opens and clicks

has the the timestamp related to delivered at

The next step I need to take is within a Workflow, I must be able to add a Query that can target the Deliveries for those sent within the last 7 days. With this in hand, I need to do an inner join on this data to my savedDataList to collect the columns for each send that has been logged here. I then need to join my data list with the trackingLogRcp to also get the open/click information. Once all of this has been gathered, I need to save these columns into a file so that they can be exported into another system.

I would like some assistance in constructing this query. I cannot seem to join two tables together, (or determine where in the UI I would even select the table to be joined) however I am under the impression it is doable.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Adam,

It seems you need to use AND-join: Adobe Campaign Help | AND-join

If not, please try other possible functions: Adobe Campaign Help | List of functions

I hope this helps!

All the best,

Pablo

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Adam,

It seems you need to use AND-join: Adobe Campaign Help | AND-join

If not, please try other possible functions: Adobe Campaign Help | List of functions

I hope this helps!

All the best,

Pablo