Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

How to identify which PostEvent (of a WKF Activity) has trigged a External Signal of other workflow?

Level 2

How to identify which PostEvent (of a WKF Activity) has trigged a External Signal of other workflow?

I have more than 1000+ WKF's, and I am not able to identify which WKF is triggering the external signal of a particular WKF?

There is no unique identifier for the External Signal activity, to know how it triggered. Also, display logs of External Signal Activity doesn't give much information of who had triggered.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi chouhandt ,

At present there is no out of the box functionality to report which of the PostEvent calling workflow made a call to your eternal signal.

You can apply a workaround. Pass the calling workflow internal name in the variables of PostEvent call and then on the External signal activity's workflow have a JS code activity to print in the logs which workflow just called it.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Vipul

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi chouhandt ,

At present there is no out of the box functionality to report which of the PostEvent calling workflow made a call to your eternal signal.

You can apply a workaround. Pass the calling workflow internal name in the variables of PostEvent call and then on the External signal activity's workflow have a JS code activity to print in the logs which workflow just called it.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Vipul