Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

How to exclude proofs and deleted emails from Reports?

Level 2

I have reports setup in ACS and I don't want Proof emails or deleted emails to appear, how I do I remove them?

6 Replies

Level 2

HI,

Just right-click on the Delivery ID and select "Display only selected rows" in Report on selected delivery.

Thanks,

Sumit

Level 2
Is there no way to have them automatically not appear? That seems a very manual process if I have lots of deliveries

Level 2
I see there is the Exclude Proof segment but when I drag it in it doesn't seem to exclude any proofs? Do you know why that doesn't work? Thanks

Level 2
No need to drag and exclude, please select specific delivery from Delivery ID in report or go to the delivery and pull from there Dynamic report and open with your report structure and rename and scheduled.

Level 2
But if I wanted to get a monthly view of deliveries sent can I not automatically pull just real deliveries without including proofs? Without having to manually select the specific delivery IDs?