Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

How to ensure form button doesn't transverses to next page until validation of the form are met?

Level 4

Hi,

I am creating a webform in which few fields have some validation which is getting validated through javascript on click of the form button. Validation happens , error messages pops up but webforms navigates to next page.

I have written below code on the button:

<input class="button submit_btn" id="input149329043626377" type="image" src="https://server.com/res/btn-submit-OfferFeedbackLP.png" value="Submit" data-nl-bindto="action" data-nl-transition="next" data-nl-action="next" />

What should be the attribute/code to be written to ensure, on click of button, it stays on the same page with error message in which all validations aren't satisfied?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Try the solutions listed under the following thread which is very similar to yours Getting to a Web App next page using a script

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Try the solutions listed under the following thread which is very similar to yours Getting to a Web App next page using a script