Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

How to encrypt, decrypt and anonymize Adobe Campaign data?

Level 10

Hi,

In Adobe Campaign How to encrypt, decrypt and anonymize data?

Are any tools provided by Adobe Campaign out of box for encrypting and decrypting data?

If not, what tools are typically integrated for this purpose?

Appreciate your support.

Thanks,

Rama.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Rama,

Have you seen these links?

Importing data

How to use workflow data

function encryptFile(file) { 

var systemCommand = “gpg --encrypt --recipient recipientToEncryptTo ” + file; 

var result = execCommand(systemCommand, true);

}

gpg or any other library can be used to encrypt and decrypt your data while importing and exporting.

Anonymous data: Use a workflow process to randomizing the data or use masking of data as part of your process. you want to go an extra mile use this method Random number datasets generated from statistical analysis of randomly sampled GSM recha...

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 10

Hi Rama,

As for the other similar threads, I've forwarded your question to our security teams to check what the plans are about this topic.

Florent

Level 10

Is there any update as yet Florent?

I need the answer  very urgently.

Appreciate all your support.

Thanks,

Rama.

Level 10

Hi Rama,

From what I understood with the team, you'd need to contact support to check if and how that could be implemented on your platform.

Florent

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Rama,

Have you seen these links?

Importing data

How to use workflow data

function encryptFile(file) { 

var systemCommand = “gpg --encrypt --recipient recipientToEncryptTo ” + file; 

var result = execCommand(systemCommand, true);

}

gpg or any other library can be used to encrypt and decrypt your data while importing and exporting.

Anonymous data: Use a workflow process to randomizing the data or use masking of data as part of your process. you want to go an extra mile use this method Random number datasets generated from statistical analysis of randomly sampled GSM recha...