Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

How to edit recipient's blackList field in workflow? (ACS)

Level 2

Hi!

I'm using Adobe Campaign Standard.

I'm trying to create a workflow that picks up profiles with no subscriptions to any services and then changes their blackList field to true. First part is done but I can't figure out a way to edit the field. I assumed it could be done with "Update data" but I guess that's only for imported file data. There isn't any place where I could define the change.

So, can this be done in a workflow and if yes, how?

/Sonja

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Sonja,

This is a classic use case.

Select your profiles with a query and connect it to a data update activity with the identification mode set to Directly using the targeting dimension.

Then, you need to add the fields you want to update. In your case, select the blackList field you want as the destination and set your source to 1 by clicking on the second button of the input.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Julien

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Sonja,

This is a classic use case.

Select your profiles with a query and connect it to a data update activity with the identification mode set to Directly using the targeting dimension.

Then, you need to add the fields you want to update. In your case, select the blackList field you want as the destination and set your source to 1 by clicking on the second button of the input.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Julien

Level 1

Because I did the srsear mysell and know I don't diminish all the translation is in my file .  That not a you don't know how long I worked.

Level 1

Ms Julien  what are you talking about   What blacklist ebeverything I it on my and by myself I might be 63

But I am far  from being done. I have great work ethic. please don't let that fool you though have file have been. In

my phone for 2 yrs,. I started October 10 2014  Check your . record . I have all of my mail ID from Publer Clearing House I can upload it and it to don't have to take or steal

anything I did sll the searching.