Tip /
Sign in

Sign in to Community

to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
BedrockMission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

SOLVED

How can i add a pre-fix to recur on each internal name of email deliveries?

andysayers909
Level 3
Level 3

Hi there,

We'd like to group the deliveries of our recurring automated emails, so that reporting is streamlined. We'd like to execute this by rather than having a seperate 'DM' number for each delivery, we'd like each type of delivery to have a pre-fix before the DM number.

Bizarrely, one of our deliveries has this pre-fix configured (No idea who did this, or how this was done). I'd like to add it to the rest, but i cannot see any difference in the set-up of each delivery or how to configure this for all the others.

As you can see from the below image, we have the 'ACQ-R5' deliveries containing the prefix, however the others don't have this.

Where is the prefix pulled from? @

1405638_pastedImage_0.png

1 Accepted Solution
arouillard44
Correct answer by
Level 4
Level 4

You can find this window by "right clicking" on the delivery object and Open the activity :1405691_pastedImage_0.png

And you will find the Script editor.

Regards,

View solution in original post

4 Replies
arouillard44
Level 4
Level 4

Hello,

First of all, which version of Campaign are you using ?

I'm not sure that I understood your request, but if you want to change the automatic internal name of a delivery, you can use this code in the "Delivery object modification script" :

delivery.internalName = "ACQ-R5_" + delivery.internalName;

1405660_pastedImage_0.png

It's an idea,

Regards,

andysayers909
Level 3
Level 3

Version 6.1

Thanks very much - this looks just what i need!

However, i'm struggling to find the screenshot "Delivery object modification script".

Please advise.

Andy

arouillard44
Correct answer by
Level 4
Level 4

You can find this window by "right clicking" on the delivery object and Open the activity :1405691_pastedImage_0.png

And you will find the Script editor.

Regards,

View solution in original post