Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

How to add Unsubscription Link in the Transactional Message Template ?

Level 3

Hi,

I have created a transactional message for our client and we want to include the Unsub Link in that transactional message for customers to take action. For the email deliveries we already have a content block of unsub which we are using in all the deliveries. When I try to use the same content block in the transaction message template, the system doesn't show that content block.

I tried changing the Targeting Dimension of the Content Block from Profile to Real Time Events and even then it doesn't show up. The only time it shows up when the targeting dimension is kept blank and unfortunately that time it doesn't work since there is no targeting dimension to capture response on.

Please help.

Thanks

Sid

2 Replies

Level 4

For us it works. If you using search bar to locate it, there is an issue in the search bar. It doesn't search anything until you scroll the list to load that content block.

Level 3

asish kumarp59945245​ - If the content block is Profile or Real Time, it won't show on the transactional templates with the realtime targeting dimension. The content block need to have the targeting dimension blank to show up for these types of experience cloud triggers. We actually changed our trigger from realtime to profile dimension and the content block showed up.