Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

How to add an exportable picture to a report

Level 2

Hello everyone,

We have done a personnalized report which includes an image. Unfortunately the image does not export neither in PDF nor in xls only the data are exported. Do you have any hint about how this could be done?

Regards,

Nbe

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi Florent,

Thanks for your answer. The report has been set in an html page for design purpose. We finally managed to get the image showing up in the pdf export not in the excel one. We assumed that it is a normal behavior of the application.

What do you think?

Nbe

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 10

Hi Nbe,

I'm not sure PDF or Xls exports can manage images, can you show us what is missing?

Florent

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi Florent,

Thanks for your answer. The report has been set in an html page for design purpose. We finally managed to get the image showing up in the pdf export not in the excel one. We assumed that it is a normal behavior of the application.

What do you think?

Nbe

Level 10

Yes I think this is normal as well, especially for formats such as Excel where it probably only takes data.

Level 2

Hi Florent,

Thanks for the feedback. We already inform the users that they will only have image in the pdf format. Thanks again for the help.

Nbe