Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

How the organisation unit security applies in custom schema?

Level 3

Hi There

I would like to check How the organisation unit security applies in custom schema. When we enable organisation unit in profile resource, it will be automatically restrict the data between the users within the different organisation unit.

1. Will this work same for custom schema's?   

2. Do we need to add Organization Unit field in all custom schema?

3. After adding Organization Unit field in all custom schema, do we need to link it back with OOTB organisation unit schema with one-to-many relation?

Please check and advise how this works and how to achieve this.

Thanks

Nandha

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Yes, it will work in the same way here

See the other existing reply

3. After adding Organization Unit field in all custom schema, do we need to link it back with OOTB organisation unit schema with one-to-many relation?

No, this is not required. Activating the option mentioned will automatically add this link and all things required.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello @nandhakumarp326 

Yes, you will have to add the access management fields to all the custom schema:

Here the screenshot for your reference:

manojk62306941_0-1591715667763.png

Here is the link to the documentation where you can find more details.

https://docs.adobe.com/content/help/en/campaign-standard/using/administrating/users-and-security/org...

Thanks

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Yes, it will work in the same way here

See the other existing reply

3. After adding Organization Unit field in all custom schema, do we need to link it back with OOTB organisation unit schema with one-to-many relation?

No, this is not required. Activating the option mentioned will automatically add this link and all things required.