Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

how setup and configure adobe campaign

Level 4

Hi,

I have installed Adobe Campaign v6.1 on local machine.

Created a Campaign and delivery but not receiving mail.

While check in Monitoring on Client Console in Process list .....refer image[1]

[1]

How resolve these error

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi codingStar,

The errors are clearly displayed in watchdog screen.

You can see there are two main issues

1. IP affinity defined in this config has no IP address available. You will need to configure your sending IP.
  2. No name has been given to local domain in the configuration

These details should be available with hosting admin for your organisation.

If hosting has been provided by Adobe (which I believe is not the case here, as you are able to launch watchdog), support team could be of help.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Vipul

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi @codingStar,

The three processes are either not set to run on watchdog start or there are errors observed on starting these services.

Please check for the following:

1. Open config-localhost.xml inside the conf folder of installation directory and check if the three processes have been set to start or not.
  2. Open terminal/command prompt and go to bin directory of installation folder. Type nlserver watchdog command and see what is happening when the three modules are being started.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Vipul

Level 4

Hi Vipul,

here is my

1- config-localhost.xml 

<?xml version='1.0'?> <serverconf> <shared> <dataStore hosts="localhost*" lang="en_US"> <dataSource name="default"> <dbcnx encrypted="1" login="postgres:xcampaign" password="@EmcDHPBDYnsiSjEZeFXzUQ==" provider="PostgreSQL" server="localhost"/> </dataSource> </dataStore> </shared> <mta autoStart="true" statServerAddress="localhost"> <child> <smtp> <IPAffinity name="default,mid.default,dev.default,test.default"> <!--  For dev instances, if you need a default IP (not recommended), use address="0.0.0.0" --> <IP address="" heloHost="" publicId="" weight=""/> </IPAffinity> </smtp> </child> </mta> <stat autoStart="true"/> <wfserver autoStart="true"/> <inMail autoStart="true"/> <sms autoStart="false"/> <interactiond autoStart="false"/> <securityZone name="public"> <securityZone name="vpn"> <!-- Add customer specifc IPs here, HTTPS access will be mandatory to login <subNetwork name="Cus1" mask="x.x.x.x/y"/> --> </securityZone> </securityZone> </serverconf>

and 

2- watchdog log

Please share what need to update in config? 

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi codingStar,

The errors are clearly displayed in watchdog screen.

You can see there are two main issues

1. IP affinity defined in this config has no IP address available. You will need to configure your sending IP.
  2. No name has been given to local domain in the configuration

These details should be available with hosting admin for your organisation.

If hosting has been provided by Adobe (which I believe is not the case here, as you are able to launch watchdog), support team could be of help.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Vipul