Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

How can we configure ACS to allow the customer to select dynamic content to send personalized messages based on the client's tags?

Employee

Hi Experts,

How can we configure ACS to allow the customer to select dynamic content to send personalized messages based on the client's tags? Here is the use case: if a client is tagged "Apple," "Wine," and "Sport," and each tag corresponds to two recommended products, the client will receive a personalized email with information from six recommended products, such as product name, product image, price, redirect URL, and so on. We can assume that "user and tag mapping data" and "product information data" and "tag and product mapping data" have been imported into ACS already.

Regards,

Jaman

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @stai,

My high level thought on this one is you can query profiles, segment them based on tags and after segmenting enrich each of segment with product data to create two recommended products and combined all of the segments to send in single delivery. Ideally when you create email it should provide you with 6 collection of product data to personalize the message.

Thanks!

Thanks, Sathees

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @stai,

My high level thought on this one is you can query profiles, segment them based on tags and after segmenting enrich each of segment with product data to create two recommended products and combined all of the segments to send in single delivery. Ideally when you create email it should provide you with 6 collection of product data to personalize the message.

Thanks!

Thanks, Sathees