Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

How can request to configure a vpn between Adobe Campaign and SMS Provider to configure SMPP conection?

Level 3

Hi community,

I'd like to know what we need to take into account to be able to configure a VPN between ACS and our SMS provider. Our provider demands us to protect the smpp comunication that way. We want to be sure if it is possible.

Thanks in advance for your help.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @olsalas711,

I don't believe there's nothing like to configure VPN between ACS and SMS provider. Usually there are few configuration settings provided by ACS allows to encrypt SMPP traffic between ACS and SMS provider. Probably you can work with SMS provider and show the configuration available in ACS and see if anything else can be done.

Thanks!

Thanks, Sathees

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @olsalas711,

I don't believe there's nothing like to configure VPN between ACS and SMS provider. Usually there are few configuration settings provided by ACS allows to encrypt SMPP traffic between ACS and SMS provider. Probably you can work with SMS provider and show the configuration available in ACS and see if anything else can be done.

Thanks!

Thanks, Sathees