Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Force seeds to first wave in email send

Level 2

We often use waves in an email delivery to reduce spikes in traffic, so our seeds are sent across all waves, giving us misleading Return Path deliverability results. Is there a way to way to force seeds to the first wave?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Courtney,

The insertion mode feature at campaign level is something that can help your cause but as per my knowledge, it is only applicable to direct mail and telephone deliveries.

At Campaign level go to Edit tab > Advanced Campaign settings > Seed addresses. There is an option to define Insertion Mode.

1353297_pastedImage_0.png

What you define here becomes applicable to every new delivery created inside this campaign from this point onward.

However, can you please test if this helps in an email delivery case.

Regards,
Vipul

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Courtney,

The insertion mode feature at campaign level is something that can help your cause but as per my knowledge, it is only applicable to direct mail and telephone deliveries.

At Campaign level go to Edit tab > Advanced Campaign settings > Seed addresses. There is an option to define Insertion Mode.

1353297_pastedImage_0.png

What you define here becomes applicable to every new delivery created inside this campaign from this point onward.

However, can you please test if this helps in an email delivery case.

Regards,
Vipul

Level 1

Thank you Vapsy. So will this solution work for Mobile(SMS) for multiple waves?  

Level 2

Thanks, Vipul.

You are correct. I couldn't get this to work with an email delivery. Any other ideas?