Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

File Collector activity

Level 2

Hi Friends,

Could you please guide me that how can I can use File collector activity to read a file from my local machine (not from the server).

I tried to configure file collector activity in below manner but it is giving me error: "The source directory 'C:\Health Insurance\Working folder' does not exist"

Directory: C:\Health Insurance\Working folder

Filter : HealthInsurance_ Payment Database.csv

Regards

Raman

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Raman,

If you marketing instance is hosted by Adobe you will get a sFTP. Most probably it is already created.

Please raise a support ticket in such a case to get the credentials.

Regards,
Vipul

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi Raman,

You cannot use a File Collector activity to process a file from local machine.

This activity requires the file to be present on server where wfserver process is running and you are required to provide the server path to fetch a file.

Please have a sFTP created on application server and then upload your file there. Provide location of sFTP path as per the server file system to have the file fetched.

Regards,
Vipul

Level 2

Hi Vipul,

Thanks for the update.

Could you please help me whether  a SFTP can be created on an application server or not.

If yes , then do we need out to reach adobe for that?

Regards

Raman

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Raman,

If you marketing instance is hosted by Adobe you will get a sFTP. Most probably it is already created.

Please raise a support ticket in such a case to get the credentials.

Regards,
Vipul