Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

External API work flow

Level 1

I would like to ask if possible to create below workflow
1. Sending a segment list (>100,000) user contact to an external CMS

2. The external CMS will return back a verified contact list back to ACS

3. ACS to filter the unverified segment and push the notification to my app

Wondering if this is workable or supported ?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

As long as it would be feasible to serialize the unverified user contacts into a JSON within the payload size limits (5MB), it might work. However, there are other details from this question that are not mentioned here, that will also determine the feasibility of  creating such a workflow. Specifically, it is not clear whether the push notification will need to be sent to each user in unverified segment, whether the push tokens exist in ACS etc. From External API point of view, the main points to consider would be primarily the size and format of the JSON exchanged with external CMS.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 2

As long as it would be feasible to serialize the unverified user contacts into a JSON within the payload size limits (5MB), it might work. However, there are other details from this question that are not mentioned here, that will also determine the feasibility of  creating such a workflow. Specifically, it is not clear whether the push notification will need to be sent to each user in unverified segment, whether the push tokens exist in ACS etc. From External API point of view, the main points to consider would be primarily the size and format of the JSON exchanged with external CMS.