Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Exclude some deliveries from a Campaign level report

Level 3

Our standard workflow sends out a number of email deliveries, then after a certain amount of days collates the results and emails this over to an internal mailbox as an attachment. This is now working with no issues.

However the campaign level reports now include these collation emails into the overall campaign reports which are marginally throwing off the statistics. Is there any way to exclude certain deliveries from the campaign level reporting?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Alistair,

Default logic is to process information from all deliveries associated with a campaign.

1. If you wish to exclude some, you can look for out of the box report under Administration > Configuration > Reports.
  2. Right click and Duplicate the report
  3. On the duplicated report, go to filtering condition and exclude the deliveries you do not want. For excluding the delivery you need to have some sort of keyword or deliver code so as to select this delivery automatically.
  4. Then re-configure your workflow to extract and report data from your new report.

Regards,Vipul

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Alistair,

Default logic is to process information from all deliveries associated with a campaign.

1. If you wish to exclude some, you can look for out of the box report under Administration > Configuration > Reports.
  2. Right click and Duplicate the report
  3. On the duplicated report, go to filtering condition and exclude the deliveries you do not want. For excluding the delivery you need to have some sort of keyword or deliver code so as to select this delivery automatically.
  4. Then re-configure your workflow to extract and report data from your new report.

Regards,Vipul

Level 3

Thanks Vipul. I've adjusted the delivery codes for the automated deliveries and I believe I have updated the correct section of the report to ignore these instances. I'll test over the next few days and let you know if it is successful.

Employee Advisor

Hi Alistair,

Just checking to see if the suggestion did help?

Regards,

Vipul

Level 3

Hi Vipul,

This appears to work - thanks!