Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Error While Publishing Transactional Template

Level 4

Hi,

I am trying to publish Transactional Template in Message Center. But it's throwing error as User Admin has no 'root' folder. Where do I locate this folder or what can be done for such error. please find the below Screenshot for more detail.

Adobe Campaign Sandbox Version

Thank You 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Ketan,

You need to go to Operators on the Execution instance and search for user "mc".

If no password is set for it, then set its password.

Configure the external account on Control instance using mc user credentials.

It should resolve the problem

Regards,

Vipul

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi,

Error is trying to indicate that the user being used for publishing templates is not having a folder associated with it on Execution instance.

When you install Control instance package on the marketing instance, an external account gets created. On the execution instance, by default "mc" user is created.

You need to configure the external account on marketing instance to make use of this mc user.

Right now you are making use of admin user.

Regards,

Vipul

Level 4

Vipul Raghav wrote...

Hi,

Error is trying to indicate that the user being used for publishing templates is not having a folder associated with it on Execution instance.

When you install Control instance package on the marketing instance, an external account gets created. On the execution instance, by default "mc" user is created.

You need to configure the external account on marketing instance to make use of this mc user.

Right now you are making use of admin user.

Regards,

Vipul

Hi vipul,

Thanks for quick response,

I have already configured external account with the same credentials which were used for log in to Adobe Campaign Client Console

user is 'admin'.

URL is also same which was used in client console.

Although Event got pushed into rtEvents schema through SOAP UI. Only thing left is template publishing.

Thank You

Level 4

Hi vipul,

Thanks for quick response,

I have already configured external account with the same credentials which were used for log in to Adobe Campaign Client Console

user is 'admin'.

URL is also same which was used in client console.

Although Event got pushed into rtEvents schema through SOAP UI. Only thing left is template publishing.

Thank You

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Ketan,

You need to go to Operators on the Execution instance and search for user "mc".

If no password is set for it, then set its password.

Configure the external account on Control instance using mc user credentials.

It should resolve the problem

Regards,

Vipul