Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Error when trying to preview an email delivery

Level 3

Hi Guys,

After a migration to AC 6.1.1 build 8770, I'm having an issue when I'm trying to preview in an email deliveries.

The error is saying that impossible to analyse an expression.

error XTK 170036.png

Did you ever see this error?

Can you please help on that?

Regards

David

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi Florent,

According to support this is something related to the build 8770 and it fixed in build 8795.

Thanks.

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Level 10

Hello David,

Can you tell us which version you are migrating from and if you also upgraded your console version? If this was working before the migration, I'd suggest to check that the console and server versions are the same.

Do you have this issue on other deliveries too? If this is the case, I'd suggest to contact Support.

If this is on one specific delivery, can you try creating a new delivery and to paste the html content of the one you have problems with in a new one?

Let me know,

Florent.

Level 3

Hi Florent,

I migrated from 6.1.0 build 8161 to 6.1.1 build 8770. The console and server have the same version.

I tested other deliveries and I have the same issues. I created new delivery and still have the same issue.

The weird thing is the preview is working when I opened the delivery through my campaign dashboard tab but it's erroring out when i tried to preview through targeting and workflows tab.

I will open a ticket and let you know if I find a solution.

Thanks.

David

Level 10

Hi David,

Thanks for sharing this information. Indeed going from 8161 to 8770 seems a pretty big step and I'm sorry that you get this error.

When you say that you have the same issue with new deliveries, is it also the case with empty or almost empty ones? (with almost no content).

It could maybe be related to the way the content is designed supposing that maybe something changed in the processing of the content between these 2 builds.

I think support is the best way to analyze this as they will have more experience about this kind of migrations.

Florent.

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi Florent,

According to support this is something related to the build 8770 and it fixed in build 8795.

Thanks.

Level 3

Hi

I'm experiencing the same issue but I'm working on version 6.1.1 build 8857.

This doesn't occur with all my colleagues. I've checked access rights to be sure but can't see any difference between whom it does happen and with whom it doesn't.

Any idea how this issue is caused?

Thanks!

Leonie

Employee

Hello Leo,

Could you please check the target mapping used for this delivery and see if there are any additional fields added under the storage tab inside the mapping section.

1385606_pastedImage_0.png

Regards,

Adhiyan

Level 3

Hi Adhiyan

Nothing is specified under the additional fields.

Does anything need to be set there?

Thanks for your quick respons!

Leonie